In most countries, spring is the best time of year when a good number o >>>
Windows XP is dying! On Tuesday, April 8, Microsoft stopped supporting Windows XP-. At one point it was used by 400 million people. Everybody panicked!
“The operating system has been repaired over 1,000 times and it can’t stand up to modern security threats. Unless you want your data stolen, your home network hacked, or your computer taken over to be used as a slave to send spam, and you need to get off this creaky platform”.
That is what Microsoft says.
If you have been using an old XP machine, you can decrease your exposure in a few ways:
– Get the last/final version.
– Update your antivirus software.
– Make sure your browser is up to date.
– Be extra careful with email, Facebook, USBs, CDs and DVDs.
– Ultimate safety – Disconnect from the Internet.
All things end:
Today may be the end of XP but its newer products have termination dates too.
Windows Vista- April 11, 2017
Windows 7- January 14, 2020
Windows 8- January 10, 2023