In most countries, spring is the best time of year when a good number o >>>
The day has arrived. You’ve dressed yourself up in a spensive formal suit and chosen the best tie to match with it. But that wouldn’t be enough to impress the panel unless you are going to audition for ‘Magic Mike’ type of a job. Let me present you with the top 8 magic tips that will help you hit the bulls-eye!
- Always remember that first impressions count!
- Do not go unprepared, do a little research about the company before-hand.
- Be on time or they’ll never hire you!
- Develop a good rapport with the people interviewing you.
- Do not forget to keep your body language and manners in check.
- Prepare an ‘about-me’ speech. Trust me, it always helps!
- Do not waffle or stutter while you speak.
- Show your interest in the job but don’t skip asking a few questions.
Yes! That’s pretty much everything about cracking a job interview. Now, get, set, go!