New details are emerging from Kim Kardashian's frightful robbery in her Paris hotel room. Kim endur >>>
No matter what the job is for, or what is the scale of the company; you must always remember to dress up smartly and professionally to create a good ‘first impression’ in the mind of your boss. Here are a few tips for the same:
– A blue, grey or black suit always works great! If you do not have one already, go buy one.
– Always remember to choose the color of your shirt intelligently. A blue shirt, a crips white shirt or a simple plain pastel color shirt are the only ones you must wear under your suit.
– Always remember to wear a smart die. (Choose the conservative colors, No pinks please!)
– Wear a belt or go for suspenders, but never put them both at the same time.
– And the main think, wear the smartest and neat shoes with fresh matching socks.
There you go. All the best!