In most countries, spring is the best time of year when a good number o >>>
Interview is a scary word. Especially if it’s your first one, you would be planning so much to have it done right. Well, the following 5 tips will definitely come handy during your interview. Have a look:
- Wear Formals: You would have heard it several times before and it’s really true. Your dress up and personality reveals a lot about your personality and of course, your etiquette. So, make sure you have good suit to wear at interview.
- Listen and don’t talk too much: Listen what the interviewer is saying and talk only when it is required. Talking endlessly about your accomplishments even when the person has not asked you can completely ruin the situation. Leave it to your Resume or CV.
- Don’t use slang words: Being communicative is not a bad thing but during interview you need to care of few things and one is avoiding the use of slang words. Don’t even give reference of anything that might attack the interviewer’s religious views or is controversial.
- Don’t show attitude: Confidence is good, but being over confident could send you out of the door very quickly. Using attitude during interviews doesn’t work at all.
- Be prepared for the questions: You may be technically good but when it comes to behavioral interview questions, you may fall back. Take care of this and give respond quickly when the interviewer asks you to quote an example of previous experiences.
Good Luck for your interview!