In most countries, spring is the best time of year when a good number o >>>
If you want to overhaul your look but don’t have enough time to spend in a beauty salon, then these DIY tips will definitely help you a lot. Moreover, these work. Let’s have a look:
- Hair Mask for Shiny Locks: Want to have glossy locks like Kim Kardashian? Get the help of omega-packed avocados. You just need 1 avocado, coconut milk, maple syrup or honey and few drops of lemon oil (optional) to get a blended mixture that perfectly serves as a hair mask.
- Coffee scrub for busting cellulite: Yes, it’s true. Using grinded coffee beans as a scrub can help reduce cellulite. Moreover, it costs less than $5.
- Aloe Spray for Soothing Sunburn: Kick the summer season away with this sunburn soothing aloe vera remedy. You just need all natural aloe, peppermint coconut and Vitamin-E oils to get a spray that works.
- Sea Salt Spray for Good Locks: Want to have mermaid-quality locks? You just need 1 cup of hot water, 1-2 tablespoon of sea salt, 1tbsp coconut oil, ½ tablespoon leave-in conditioner and water based gel. Use the mixture as leave-in conditioner.
- Natural Makeup Remover: Use 3 tbsp jojoba oil, 1 tbsp witch hazel, 1 cup water, 1 package round cotton pads and bingo!, you have gentle and eco-friendly makeup remover pads.
Try these out! Hope you will like them.